Monday, May 14, 2007

Tobias B. Says...

My weekend great and awful:
Saturday started perfectly, wanted to go to Mets game, but my girlfriend put the brakes on that. Instead we had a picnic in Central Park, which was amazing. We smuggled wine in a huge thermos, cheese & crackers, sandwiches, and fresh fruit. We laid on our blanket for a few hours and watched all of the bikers zoom by all while soaking up the sun! It was truly the best picnic I ever had! From there we returned home- had a little buzz going, started to clean and party a little. Had another bottle of wine after I was finished with my chores. My girl had mentioned to me that a friend of hers was having a get together at this bar, I thought we were still going. So I continued to get loose, the wine was gone so switched over to a little gin, and then capped my home beverage consumption with some tequila, the only thing left in the house. Not sure what went wrong but my girl all of a sudden wasn't in the mood to go out any longer so here I am in full party mode with nowhere to go. I was determined to go out from that point, and that's when my perfect day with my girl went terribly wrong. Ended up leaving her, and meeting up with a few women, one drink led to another, one call led to another bar, another call led to some other things, and before I knew it, the sun was rising and I'm laying in this lounge. Needless to say when I arrived home to my girl at 7:45 am, my Sunday was the polar opposite of my Saturday. Saturday, lots of love and smiles, Sunday lots of pain and tears. I'm such a fucking idiot!!

No comments: