Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Juliana Says...

Just sick in bed all weekend. Sucked. I watched the progression of a sore throat turn into fever, sneezing, coughing, drippy nose, runny eyes & an incredible amount of tissues. I mean, a serious amt.of tissues. My nose is now bright red. Joy. Anyway, turns out the theme of the weekend was confinement, even in the movies I watched: Before Night Falls (I have a serious thing forJavier Bardem), V for Vendetta (even bald Natalie Portman is beautiful.. Ugh. Extremely annoying) & Children of Men (depressing). Happily, my little brother, Iggie, who is back from Bs. As. came to visit me yesterday & spent the day catching up, watching TV & burning me music. He always shares the best music with me. I really missed him (and not because of the music!). I just hope I didn't infect him...

No comments: