Monday, May 14, 2007

Betty Hollywood says...

Friday was a night of catching up with old friends. I went to Morton's (where they hold the Vanity Fair Oscar party each year) for yummy food and catch up conversation with Marnie. Afterwards, I was tipsy so I went to my boyfriend's house with a drunk glimmer in my eye and being the good, sexy girlfriend I am, fell asleep on his couch. Woke up Saturday and drove S. to the airport, then began my day of instense television watching. Not feeling so hot, I continued that process throughout the day. Sunday morning I awoke bright and early and headed to Agape for Mother's Day service. Went to the gym for a strong workout and then ended up at Lizzie's for a massive BBQ and pool party and to be with her baby for Mother's Day. It went late into the night, so by the time I got home at 11:30pm I was pooped. Not pooped enough to give mon mec a call in St. Louis and have phone sex. C'est la vie.

No comments: