Tuesday, May 1, 2007

L.A. Confidential Says...

On Wednesday I flew in from a treacherous weekend in Arizona with my family. We will discuss that later. Who knew it blizzards in the Grand Canyon? Anyway, back to Seattle for a night then Friday to Vegas. Flew in the wife and the strap-on and made passionate love for a day or two. Went to Tryst at the Wynn which apparently is fancy and the owner kept bringing over bottles of vodka. I did not know this but I guess in Vegas a bottle of vodka costs $1200. No joke. So he was not happy when I kept giving the vodka away to pretty girls. Oops. Then Taye Diggs appeared and I told him I loved him on Boston Public. He was not on Boston Public nor was he amused that I did not know this. He was on Ally McBeal. Oops again. Then I tried to make amends by offering him vodka but he did not want any. Oops- three strikes you're out. Then my friends suggested I leave. Tomorrow I leave for LA. My life is a suitcase.

No comments: