Saturday, March 12, 2011

I THINK I AM BACK!!!

Today, Saturday, March 12th, 2011 I decided to cheer myself up by going to a flamenco lecture/show at Lotus Music And Dance, which included the top notch dance stylings of my flamenco teacher, Sol, La Argentinita (the little Argentinian), who I hand-picked from the NYC flamenco scene to train with, and who is beautiful and dynamico. At the moment she completed performing today, I found myself bursting into tears! I was crying during the show. Flamenco is the most beautiful and exciting and impassioned thing in the world. I was so happy with this activity this Saturday, the same day that I saw the first purple crocuses poking out of the ground, that I was inspired, after 3 years away, to relaunch my blog- "What Did You Do This Weekend?" The catch is that YOU contribute to the blog. I send out what I did, and/or a request for you fun people I know to post to me about what you got yourself into and out of over the weekend...you send me your description to nicoleabr@aol.com, I post it, and I post supporting links to persons, places, and things you did in the right-hand column, so others can find the info and do them too! I have gotten posts from around the world on this blog, and in different languages. And it doesn't matter if this weekend you watched paint dry and killed ten flies, I WANT TO KNOW! THE WORLD WANTS TO KNOW!!! Send me your plans and let's give other people a fighting chance to be as cool as you!!!!

No comments: