Monday, March 28, 2011

Charlie in Texas Says...

Well I’m never going to Dallas ever again. Stupid suck-town.

Friday night I drove into Dallas to see my sisters improve comedy group “Heroine Addiction”. They were hilarious as always.

After the show we usually walk to a local restaurant for dinner and most of the time her friends join us. On the way to eat at a place called Twisted Root we found her friend’s car had been booted. Both the front and back tire had one of those bullshit orange (I find that most things painted orange are bullshit) metal boots clamped onto the wheel. The Butt-Boil Knuckle Dragger working there told her it would cost $105.00 to remove them. All of this because she didn’t park just one more spaces to the left. This spot free, but one more spot over, $105.00 if you forget to put .75c in the box. Ahem.

After dinner we all went our separate ways. It was late and I was exhausted, but I was surprised that the long drive home was going quickly….too quickly. Just ten minutes from home I realized that I left my credit card at the bar and had to turn around and make the thirty minute trip back into downtown. You see where I’m headed with this? Suck-town Baby! Okay the last one was my fault, but I’m positive Dallas made it happen.

Saturday and Sunday were a lovely mix of playing with my new iPhone and cleaning guns, back to the iPhone, oiling a baseball glove and then playing with the iPhone. I freaking love that phone. By Monday morning my hands were a cramped mess from Angry Birds and Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors, and I hadn’t showered in two days because I couldn’t get the phone wet. I think when I get the iPhone 5 I’ll take some vacation days and do it right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

paxil