Thursday, June 7, 2007

Cinnamon Jenkins Says...

This past Saturday I had a wicked fun brunch with my best friend of 23 years. We met in the sixth grade. She knew me when I was short & "straight" & I keep her close because I'm afraid of what she could spill if we ever parted. :-) We caught up over pancakes and unlimited mimosas. Afterwards, we shopped around the city tipsy & giddy. It was the best I've felt all Spring.
On Saturday nite I had a late date with this cute actor dude who was introduced to me a week earlier by a mutual friend. We met after his play, had yummy thai at Room Service (my suggestion) then a bottle of wine at a French joint (his suggestion) then took a sweet late nite walk (his suggestion) down my favorite NYC street - 22nd street between 10th & 11th. He then walked me close to home (his suggestion) before we hugged & said our "thank you for a good nite" blah blah blah's.
I have yet to hear from him.
I just dont understand why would he make suggestions to extend the date only to not call later. My peep Juliana says that perhaps he was trying to see if it would get better. Ouch.

No comments: