Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tobias B. Says...

Friday night, I was talked into meeting one of my girlfriends, girlfriends at this spot called The Vault. It was a nicely laid out place, the only problem was that the crowd was superdy duper wack!!!!!!! We had a few drinks, chatted up my girl's homegirl from back in the day and then we broke up town to meet my boy at Snitch on 21st St. First off, we paid $25 for the both of us to get in, I found my boy in like 2 mins, and we broke out. $25 wasted, was a little upset about that, so I made him buy us drinks at the next place.
We stayed for 1 drink, then broke uptown to head home. Overall was a fun evening.
Saturday, we had to wake up super early again, because wifey had dance rehearsal. Since I was already up, and had almost a gram of the white lady from the night before, I figured what the.........
Blasted that while playing records Saturday morning. Then had to run downtown to meet my lady after dance rehearsal for lunch.
The 2 glasses of Sangria really helped to bring me back to down to earth. After that I was all about a walk for about 15 blocks to the train. From there we went home. I was totally crashing so we watched some programs we had TIVO'd and I ended up passing out.
Sunday, we slept til about 2 pm. It was much needed. The weather was a monsoon, so we stayed in the house. We tried to order a pizza, but they didn't deliver b/c of the weather. That's bullshit!!! We live 8 blocks from the pizza joint. So I hung up, after I cursed the guy out. My wifey ended up leaving a negative customer feedback on their website. We settled for Chinese. A little bit after dinner is when my life took a turn for the worse....
My girlfriend and I got into an argument that resulted in her not speaking to me for the next day and a half. She went so far as going back to the middle school era, and asking me questions through written messages. I was irate!!!!!
I actually dumped her the following day, but I think my actions prompted her to re-evaluate the situation, and she came to her senses. We are back to being in love paradise. Who knows how long that will last.............Probably until I do my next bonehead action that causes her to want to act like she is moving out. But I know she isn't, I kicked her out Monday night and she was all, "we need to talk about this" and, "It's just going to end like this?"
After a long talk, we resolved our issues, I'm just bothered about the actions of women towards men, if the men come home late from a night of hangin' with their boys.
Anywho, I just spotted the mouse that has been shitting all over our second bedroom, I must go and try to kill that little fucker!!!
Until next week, this is Tobias signing off. May you have a runny nose, and full glass!!!!!

No comments: