Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My Brain Is Buzzing!

Juliana! So much input! Poetry! Theater! Film reviews! Podcasts! Cock and balls! Infanticide!I'm so mentally stimulated by your posting! You did so much on the weekend, and have offered so much food for thought and recommendations! Brilliant! I also must point out a few things. One, readers, Juliana looks exactly like the gorgeous and sultry Elizabeth Pena (of my favorite film of all time -oddly-"Jacob's Ladder," and "Transamerica") and she doesn't even know who she is. Two, my friend Yasmine JUST told me about Story Corps and said literally the same thing about these tales- how such an emotional response can be evoked from the story of an average person and stranger to you. Then, Yasmine next went on to watch The Departed- AND, she only watched 2/3 of it in one sitting too. You two need to meet your new BFF!

Nicole

No comments: