Thursday, August 30, 2007

Gregorio in Buenos Aires Says... (reporting from Scotland this week)

Scotland....landed in Edinburgh right during the annual generically-named "International Festival." Really cool though...lots of music and theatrical acts in the streets. Tons of beer being consumed everywhere...and the consistent sound of bagpipes in the distance. Beautiful city too...I really wish my head wasn't pounding the whole time because of jet lag. After that we headed off to the highlands which are right out of Braveheart. Rolling hills and jagged cliffs jutting into the ocean. Very picturesque. The weather, however, was shiiiiite as they call it there. Lots of rain. We rented out an old private hotel for my whole family which was cool. Each one of us had our own room, plus there was a bar downstairs with a pool table, a magnificent dining table (we hired a chef for the week)....and to top it off we were right on the lake. All in all a great trip, great to see my family + all my cousins. I forgot how much fun it can be to be around little kids!

No comments: