Friday, March 23, 2007

Tobias B. says...

My weekend started on Wednesday, when me and my boy BPM went to a LES sports bar to watch some basketball, 2 grams of blow and a $200 bar tab later, I found myself awakening in the bed of a strange woman, wearing a thong that had a tux shirt and bow tie covering my manhood! (Don't ask...)
After rushing to work Thursday, still drunk from the night before mind you, I was able to do my job to the best of my ability in the state I was in. But I seemed normal so no one suspected anything, like it would really matter though. I'm just glad I still had a little of the white lady to get me through my day. From my office I had to rush to an event for a well- known magazine, which will remain anonymous- a little bit a vino and another call to "da dope" and I was in full party mode. The party was chill, a few celebs, an amazing raw dessert and I was out, heading home to my own bed.

Friday rolls around just like any other, except this Friday was the second day of March Madness!!!!
This is Christmastime for degenerate gamblers like myself. Wall to wall bball!! I got action running from noon til midnight, winning some, losing some, loving every minute. For this momentous occasion I decided to institute Cocktail Fridays in the office. My co-workers were on board, much to my delight! Because lets face it, nobody likes to drink alone. So after I got my Goose on at my desk for about an hour and half, I was ready to blow this popsicle stand, and head over to my boy's place to catch the 2:30 games. Thank god he only lives 3 blocks from office, I hate losing my buzz during travel from place to place. I stayed with the Grey Goose theme, but I switched to the Pear flavor, it's interesting, goes really well with apple juice. So we stayed at his place partying and yelling at the poor referee's on the tv set until about 8 pm. Then I broke over to one of my favorite Vegetarian Restaurants, Blossom. I was meeting my lady for dinner. After dinner, we fought our way through the snow and ice to meet a group of friends at a bar down in Tribeca. Had a great time, played some pool, watched more basketball, and most importantly kept the party going!!!!

I would go into the remaining two days of my weekend, but it's really just more of the same and I gotta get going, so I can get this weekend started, or should I say keep it going!

So until next time, I leave you with a full glass and runny nose. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: