Friday, March 23, 2007

LET THE PLANS BEGIN!!! Inaugural Post

I don't know about you all, but I am from Brooklyn and the winter here has been erratic to say the least. One day snow, the next sixty degrees. This inconsistency has caused me to become consistent on my end by staying in all the time. Even while staying in, the stagnancy of doing so has worked against me and I haven't done any of the at-home things I always want to do, i.e. decorate, print photos I've taken, sew these tops I design, tons of other art projects, bla ze bla. Now that the signs of warm weather are appearing in these parts, I am getting pretty amped to bust out of this stifling and mind-numbing boredom and am beginning to roll really fun ideas for my weekends around in my mind. I've, over the spanning of time, turned to friends for their suggestions, but most of the time they really had no idea, no plans, or were too hungover to move after Friday night (except my exciting friend who does a blog about what TO DO around NYC which is wgo-ny.blogspot.com) ......so I HEREBY TURN TO YOU ALL OUT THERE TO LET ME KNOW WHAT ONE DOES ON ONE'S WEEKEND!!!! Whereever you live, whatever you are into, I want to know how you roll it! We could all stand to be enriched by what very special things YOU do!!
BUT: did you notice I am not asking "What are you DOING this weekend?" This is because, my lying, overestimating, lazy brethren, I am not interested in what you SAY you are GOING to do, before the buckets of pear vodka get down into your gullet. I want to know what you ACTUALLY DID. Follow? And while I am looking to exchange ideas so we all can have more fun, all around the world, I am not against hearing that last weekend you drained buckets of pear vodka into your gullet. If that's what you planned to do, and you did it, then that's what you did, by gum, and it could come with a good story, and it still has merit as a suggestion. I haven't tried any of the new pear vodkas yet.
BRING IT ON BITCHES!!!!!

PS- WGO blog friend says the pear vodka is good- she would know!

3 comments:

Jon Friedman said...

Ok, great. But are we to post what we did last weekend in the comments here or do we send it to you and then you make posts out of what you get? That's a good question, right? Last weekend I watched a TV show twice. Once when I went to bed and then when I woke up. I can do better than that I just want to know the deal.

Michael K said...

You are a hot bitchity ass bitch!

Erika said...

Welcome to blogland trick! Hallelujah holla back!