Monday, March 26, 2007

L.A. Confidential says...

I flew to Los Angeles on Friday night right after work to see my girlfriend. Our friend was having an art show opening so we went there to support her. Her art is amazing, unfortunately however the gallery is owned by my girlfriend's ex girlfriend so she was there and spent the whole night complimenting my hair and staring longingly at my girl. When that grew old and we'd said all of our obligatory "hello's" and "how have you been's" we collected a few choice friends and went to Perez Hilton's birthday bash at the Roxy. My friend was throwing the event so we got full on VIP treatment which I am always a fan of. Plus Paris Hilton was there and that girl is just fun to watch. After becoming sufficiently intoxicated we left and partied for a couple more hours back at home. On Saturday we had sex by the pool all day and played with the dogs. Not both at the same time. Saturday night we ordered pizza and watched bad movies but had good wine. On Sunday we took the dogs to Malibu and played on the beach, then we had some friends over for a BBQ and played pool. I did not play well and lost a bet so I had to dance on the stripper pole. Hopefully those pictures never surface. After the crew left we finished the last of the champagne and went to bed. I got up this morning and flew home.

No comments: