Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Mom Says...

Last weekend on Sat. I was invited to participate in the 3rd anniversary celebration of Barks and Biscuits, a Cottonwood, Arizona Pet Store. I had a small table outside of the entrance, set up with my new sign, "IMAGINE YOUR PET---painted by Linda," 3 prints of actual watercolor portraits of pets that I did for people, and my business cards. Met lots of pets. Jim brought Willy, our wire-haired dachsund, over for an hour or so. Along with being my ambassador, he got lots of treats from the pet shop owners.

On Sun., it was another exhibit day, when several artist members of the Northern Arizona Watercolor Society held an outdoor exhibit and sale. Yours truly was a participant.

Afterwards, Jim and I took Willy to the dog park.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nicole.
Call B. Singer
Do it Now!