Monday, April 7, 2008

Lisa Says...

Saturday night, after selling a balls-load of soap (here, I'm pimping myself out: http://whiteweaselsoaps.etsy.com/) I used some proceeds to take us out to dinner at Blossom. Delicious, although the appetizers are so good that the meals can't really beat it. Then we walked around and went to Counter for dessert. I highly recommend the raw pistachio tart and the chocolate tart- if i didn't already have a sex life, they would easily take the place of it- in fact, I'd rate those desserts higher than half of my former partners in terms of ability to please...

Sunday, my parents came over and brought me a little chocolate cake with marshmallow animals with big eyes all over it (you can say awwwww, its ok.) and we went to a middle eastern restaurant in Montclair, NJ. Then they gave me a wad of cash, some lotion, and a little note saying that my Ferret Nation Cage is in transit. Tomorrow I get to haul all 90lbs of it up the stairs. Yay!

No comments: