Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Nicole Says...

Very good Kinkle!! Kinkle's husband is a dedicated foodie and a wizard in the kitchen but Kinkle is not known for an adventurous appetite. I am very impressed and pleased that she is stretching her repertoire when faced with atypical, European menus. Hopefully what happens in Hamburg doesn't stay in Hamburg and she retains this exploratory gustatory spirit. Also I am glad you were nowhere near the Glasgow airport incident.
I myself am about to head out for a traditional Argentinian dinner of lorco, which is a stew of pork and beans and something else, that costs somewhere between ninety cents and four dollars. Delicioso!!

Nicole

1 comment:

Cliff said...

I got it wrong- it is called LOCRO. And it was very fatty and full of bones and al dente beans and was peasant cuisine.